Monday, September 17, 2018

My Love

My Love
✍Dhanti Neog
O my Jaan
Why you leave me alone?
Do you know that
Without you
How can I live?
You know that
Without you
I can't live in the world.
Every breath of my life
I have only feels you.
Oh my love
Now come to my life again.
First I have ignored you
And thought I can live without you.
But later  I have realized
That  I can't live without you.
Hey God
Give me the  power to
Live without my sweetheart.
Otherwise invite me
To live with you.
O... My jaan
I don't  know where are you?
I don't know how you live?
I don't know what's you have feels?
But I have feels only about you.
And miss you so much.
Impossible to write ,
Impossible to express my feelings.
There's nobody
With whom I can share my feelings?
No one can understand
My feelings without you.
O.... My Jaan
Live happily where you have.
I only wanna to know
You are now happy.
I am so happy
To know that
If you you have so happy.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
{ I (Dhanti) have dedicated this poem to my sweetheart .}

No comments:

Post a Comment